Just a few words to explain Tony Cheung's updates, uploaded today (2.8.15) as a Word Document (in English and Chinese):
Introduction - Tony explains how he got interested in the WW1 Remembers project.
1. Some remarks about Mark O'Neill's book "The Chinese Labour Corps".
2. Professor Xu Guoqi's researches on Chinese involvement in WW1 including his book "Strangers on the Western Front".
3. Remarks about interesting documentary called "First World War: China's Forgotten Foreign Legion" available on the Chatham House (Royal Inst. of International Affairs) web site.
4. Tony's extensive MS Word documents from the "South China Morning Post" about Chinese involvement in WW1, with interesting images about the harrowing conditions that Chinese workers had.
5. Tony also has Word documents on food and drink that army personnel had in the trenches. These are all available from him.
We hope you will find these contributions interesting. Tony plans to follow up on several items above in the coming months.